Room with a view
This deluxe bedroom (22.47sqm) with west facing French windows and Juliet balcony overlooks Christchurch Bay, with views towards Bournemouth and Swanage.
It is perfectly situated for guests to enjoy the wonderful sunsets that we enjoy here on the south coast.
The en-suite shower room has a walk-in shower; and our high quality linen is changed daily, with bathrobes provided to enhance your stay at Marine House.
- Super-king-size bed (6ft) (or Twin beds as required)
- Fitted bedroom furniture, including extensive mirror wardrobes
- En-suite shower room with walk-in shower
- Flat screen TV
- Small fridge with complimentary fresh milk and bottled water provided
- Kettle and selection of hot drinks
"What a beautiful place to stay. Rooms perfect, very clean and modern, with the most beautiful soft furnishings. Magnificent views and walking distance to Hurst Castle.
Also a Quaint little gem of a restaurant ‘Raft Rocks’ situated below. Literally can not wait to get back, to this perfect hideaway. The Owners were so friendly and helpful.
What a find!
"Just found the place on the off chance, had a fantastic stay! Stunning rooms, friendly owners who will do anything for you and a stunning location. Worth a visit to the restaurant downstairs as well (raft rocks) great food and service. Already booked to stay 5 nights in summer."
- Matthew (Google Review, March 2017) 5 star review